4-5 medium pork chops
8 oz chopped mushrooms
1/2 chopped white onion
1 cup white rice
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons ground pepper
1 26 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
1) Lightly spread olive oil on the bottom of your crock pot. Place pork chops in a layer, lining the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle ground pepper and garlic over the pork chops.
2) Place onion and mushrooms over the pork chops
3) Cover the mushrooms and onions with cream of mushroom soup. Make sure to distribute it evenly.
4) Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
5) Bring 2 cups or water to a boil. Add rice and simmer until all of the water is absorbed (about 5 minutes) Place pork chops on a bed of rice. Pour remaining sauce onto the rice and pork chops.
By: Josh Martin