2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
1 large onion
1/2 sprig fresh cilantro
3 chicken breasts
6 slices bacon
2 tablespoons olive oil
16 oz penne pasta
1) Simmer the chicken breast in water until it is white, all the way through.
(20-30 minutes). Cook the bacon on medium heat. Once the bacon is no longer rubbery, set it aside while the chicken finishes.
2) Slice the chicken / chop the cilantro, onion, and bacon.
3) Pour olive oil into a medium sauce pan. Place garlic, onions, and cilantro in the sauce pan and sauté on medium heat for 4-5 minutes
4) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil (you can use the same water and pot from the chicken). Add about 16 ounces of penne pasta and turn down to medium heat.
5) While the pasta cooks, add heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, bacon, and chicken to the sauce pan. Cook on medium-low heat until the cheese melts into the cream. Stir frequently.
6) Once the pasta is tender, drain the pasta and mix your sauce thoroughly in the pasta pot and serve.
By: Josh Martin